See the OpenCube Toolkit live in action.
Standard OpenCube Toolkit installation
You can find a running OpenCube Toolkit v1.0 installation hosted by the projectpartner fluidOps at http://data.fluidops.net.
One can login using following credentials “opencube/opencube”.
The Flemish Government data cubes
The Flemish Government data cubes are published at http://22.214.171.124:50080/resource/FlemishGovernmentStart
These cubes are about:
- Population by socio-economic status (Source: SWSE)
- Job seekers by nationality (Source: VDAB)
- Job seekers (NWJS) according to level of education (Source: VDAB)
- Self-employed workers and helpers according to the nature of the activity (Source: RSVZ)
- Self-employed workers and helpers by industry (Source: RSVZ)
- Salaried employment (Source: RSZ)
- Spatial Planning
- Well-being and deprivation
For every data cube there exists a wiki page where 3 OpenCube components have been used:
For having access to the third one, one needs to get special credentials (ask email@example.com).
The OLAP Browser and Map View allow you to change the language to English or French.